About Live & Breathe
We are Live & Breathe a fully integrated, fiercely independent agency that still possesses the passion and spirit that we started off with more than 30 years ago. Our goal is to do whatever it takes for ambitious brands to BE MORE.
We achieve this because together we are more. With our multi-disciplinary team unleashing creativity to stimulate new growth for our clients.
As part of our continuing growth, we're looking to hire a Junior Creative Artworker to join our Leeds team.
As a Junior Artworker at Live & Breathe, you will play a crucial role in supporting the implementation and delivery of design projects based on client briefs. This is an entry-level position that offers an opportunity to develop your skills and grow within our Studio team. You will work closely with experienced professionals to ensure the accurate execution of various creative projects, primarily focusing on traditional print channels.
It should be noted that this role is not intended as a path towards a Graphic Design.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of best practice across various finished mediums, including creative adaptation, preparation of print-ready artwork, retouching, preparation of digital elements and motion design
- Develop high proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, plus auxiliary applications such as After Effects and any other relevant software packages to assist in artwork execution
- Uphold high-quality standards and take pride in your work, consistently delivering output that meets project objectives and adheres to client guidelines.
- Collaborate on creative artwork projects, ensuring effective execution across different channels
- Familiarise yourself with brand guidelines and contribute to the creation and enforcement of rules to maintain brand consistency
- Show enthusiasm for innovation, technology and automation
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills, working both collaboratively within a team and independently as needed
- Build strong working relationships with client services, planning, and suppliers to achieve successful project outcomes
- Maintain a positive attitude towards the agency and clients, inspiring enthusiasm among your colleagues
- Assist the client service team in providing accurate job estimates
- Promptly communicate any timing issues to the Studio Manager and Production
Skills & Experience
- Strong artworking abilities, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and a basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- A passion for creating finished artwork to a high standard, combined with a foundation in technical print knowledge
- Good layout and typographic skills, ensuring effective visual communication
- Interest and exposure to social, digital, and emerging technologies
- A relevant degree or diploma in graphic design, art, or a related field is welcomed but by no means required
- Prior experience or internships in a creative agency, pre-press or design environment is a plus, but not required.
We offer fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Birthday as holiday
- Loyalty holiday scheme
- Staff referral scheme
- Performance bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Finish Early Fridays