Senior Account Director
London, England, UK (Hybrid)
We are Live & Breathe, a dynamic, full-service creative agency that seamlessly blends data and creativity to propel our client partners to new heights.
As part of our continuing growth, we’re looking for an entrepreneurial and strategic Senior Account Director to join our expanding team.
Working with a global client, you’ll be part of a team responsible for delivering innovative and effective consumer engagement campaigns across all touchpoints.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as agency lead point of contact across one or more brands
- Responsible for activating the strategic vision for each engagement and building the plan to achieve this
- Creates a shared agenda with clients architecting consumer engagement campaigns against marketing and business goals
- Line management of one or more individuals providing mentorship and career development
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as an Account Director with 5+ experience in a creative agency
- Experience leading 360 marketing activations through the full customer lifecycle including; influencer marketing, brand activation, experiential, digital/social and CRM
- Keen interest in emerging trends and technologies
- Good understanding of GDPR, data privacy and marketing consent
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams through positivity and an unrivalled depth of knowledge of the client’s business
- Communicates effectively in verbal and written form, professionally and in a transparent manner
- Entrepreneurial approach, identifies new opportunities and areas of commercial growth for the agency and its clients
- Champions the agencies capabilities and connects these with our clients’ needs
- Thrives and remains calm working in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Appetite for continuous improvement and learning
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills – listening, coaching, mentoring, explaining difficult concepts in simple language
- Live and Breathe value and embrace people from all backgrounds and are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent.
We offer fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Wellbeing Allowance
- Birthday as holiday
- Loyalty holiday scheme
- Staff referral scheme
- Finish Early Fridays
- Paid time off to volunteer